Sunday, April 5, 2009

Petticoat finished

I finished the petticoat! I put it off this long thinking I had approached the hard part of attaching the tulle to the lining/waist, but it was rather easy. And the result is a very full petti! I changed my plans a bit, it's two layers of tulle: the top layer has 3 tiers, the bottom layer is just the bottom two tiers attached to the lining. I knew that if I kept the 2 layers up top it would make it too full at the hips. I still have tons of tulle left over, I may make a less full petticoat sometime down the road. But this was a good project, and so much cheaper than buying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment