Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update

Just a quick post. I have my appointment set to have an ultrasound, we will find out the sex of the baby. That will be Jan. 15. Lately I haven't been sleeping. I had one glorious week of good sleep and waking up at a decent hour. Now my nerves are wrecked from my anxiety. I'm not sleeping at night, waking at 4pm, and screaming at the cat all day long. Hormones do terrible, terrible things...

I've been very flighty on what I want to do during the day. I want to fold 1000 origami cranes to hang in the nursery, but I don't have the energy or the drive to do it. I'm also in the middle of doing a picture in crewel embroidery, but same problem. I did manage to make some cute little strawberries out of felt, but I still felt tired after completing them. Ugh.

For New Years: didn't do anything really. Sat at home watching video games. Drank some sparkling cider and went to bed. The highlight was giving our cat Matrix a bath. After the ordeal he immediately went to comfort himself at the food dish. Poor, fat kitteh.

No comments:

Post a Comment