Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bryan meets another newborn!

Bryan is doing good! He's 16 days old now. At his 2 week old doctor's appointment he had gained weight, now 7lbs 3oz. The doctor was pleased with the weight gain. He joked that I should become a wet nurse. Bobby joked that I should sell my milk on ebay...

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday we went to my sister's house for my nephew's 5th birthday. Bryan got to get spoiled. Everyone took turns changing diapers (I'm glad to let them!), and my nieces Atlantis and Dakota cuddled and fed Bryan a bottle.

On Father's day we went to the Tahoma National Cemetery to visit Bobby's dad's burial site. It was pretty emotional since he never got a chance to meet Bryan before he passed away.

Afterwards we got a call from Bobby's friend who just had a baby the night before. We went and visited the little guy at the hospital. Tucker James, he was 8lbs 8oz. We put the baby's together in the bassinet to cuddle together, and Bryan looks so much smaller! They'll probably grow up as playmates.

Bryan kept trying to suckle on Tucker!
Bryan was really trying hard to get Tucker's cheek, so I grabbed the camcorder and gave Bryan a boost to Tucker's cheek. "om nom nom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment