Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sleepy

Tomorrow Bryan will be 3 weeks old! He's settling into a pattern of being sleepy during the day and fussy at night. I read somewhere that it is common because in the womb he got used to me eating a large meal at night so at night he wants to feed all the time. That and he has really bad gas right now. I think my antibiotics are causing it. I've stopped taking them so hopefully he will feel better soon.

I found some photos on my cell phone from his 2 week milestone. This is the only one I could extract from my phone..

During the day he's sleepy! Sometimes he is impossible to wake up. Unfortunately sometimes at night he is impossible to put to sleep! He'll grow out of it, for now it's sleepless nights for me! Anyways, video of Bryan being comatose!

No comments:

Post a Comment