Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still Preggo

So I'm still pregnant. At my last appointment my doctor said I wouldn't need to schedule another appointment and that I'd have the baby by then, but I scheduled the appointment anyways, and looks like I'll be making it to that appointment! Oh boy. I get the feeling the doctor will probably schedule to have me induced. We'll see. I am still getting contractions, but they are 7-10 minutes apart and getting a little stronger.

My sister and her boyfriend bought us a baby swing! It swings at different angles and plays music, nature sounds, and white noise. It'll be a very useful for a fussy baby.

Of course, I had to put my kitty Matrix in the swing. After the swing was assembled he actually wasn't curious about the new thing at all. But I put him in it and he was like "oh, hello.. this is nice!" I took the picture while the swing was swaying, so it's a bit blurry.

I wanted to put a baby bib on him and matching sockies, but I don't think he'd have appreciated that.

No comments:

Post a Comment